2012/03/31

My first post~

Hey guyss! I decided to create a blog again, and again, and again, jus kidding! ^-^
I know how many times i've had said this, but now one more time i'll tryy~
It's a big news i'm creatting this blog and writing in english, i had this idea because so many friends living abroad Brazil too, well, i guess this maybe don't be a good idea, because some people near me can't read as well and i don't know how long i can write this way, but what i can post in english, for sure i'll post!
I have to apologize about the other thing in my blog, that i write in Portuguese or Japanese, if you guys can, please try to read, and I'll make the possible to transcrible for you all~ ^o^)
I can't create this in Japanese, but next i'll! and for sure so many things i'll post, is japanese things! ! ^o^) and again, if you guys dont understand don't worry, i try to explain in other way ^o~
The initial idea to restarted a blog again is because i want to share a little about Ivi, if i can, of course, lol~
and sometimes want to share my feelings or what happens in my day by day~
Because i belive that when we happy, we want to share with one more person, well, this stayed a little strange, because i don't sharing with a people but with a computer, notebook, wathever, lol~
Well, this post i guess satyed  a little strange but, but, but, waaa...i don't know, i´ll try to be better next time guys ;)

With much love,  
Mwah. . xx
Ivi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário